Not happy with your Aadhaar Photo; Here is how you can change it!
UIDAI allows Aadhaar card holders to update their photos on the Aadhaar card.
New Delhi: Most people are not happy with their photo on Aadhaar card. Many times people get mocked about the photo of Aadhaar Card. Such people will be happy to know that Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) allows Aadhaar card holders to update their photos on the Aadhaar card.
Cardholders can do so by visiting their nearest Aadhaar Enrollment Center.
How to update photo on Aadhaar?
According to the UIDAI, for this, the Aadhaar card holder will have to go to his nearest Aadhaar enrollment center and ask for a photo change form to update the Aadhaar card photo.
At the Aadhaar Enrollment Center, an employee will ask for a replacement fee of Rs 25 + GST. The employee will change the photo after the Aadhaar cardholder has paid this fee. A slip will also be given to the Aadhaar cardholder with an updated request number by the employee of the Aadhaar Enrollment Center.
Step by step process to change the photo in Aadhaar card:
1. First you have to log on to UIDAI website uidai.gov.in and download the Aadhaar enrollment form.
2. After filling this Aadhaar enrollment form, it has to be submitted to the nearest Aadhaar enrollment center.
3. Now the employee will take your biometric details at the Aadhaar Enrollment Center.
4. Now the employee of Aadhaar Enrollment Center will take your photo.
5. Now the employee of Aadhaar Enrollment Center will update the photo in your Aadhaar card by taking 25 rupees + GST as fee.
6. The employee of Aadhaar Enrollment Center will also give you a slip with URN.
7. Using this URN, you can check whether your Aadhaar card photo has changed or not.
8. After the update of the Aadhaar card photo, an updated Aadhaar card with new photo can be downloaded from the UIDAI website.
Stay tuned with newstrack to get fastest updates. Click @englishnewstrack to follow us on Facebook and @newstrackmedia to follow on Twitter.