New booking rules for LPG Cylinder! Now OTP confirmation is mandatory
From November 1, OTP will become mandatory for delivery of LPG cylinders. Now LPG gas cylinder will not be delivered without sharing OTP.
New Delhi: The Modi government at the Center has made some changes in the rules to prevent black marketing of LPG Cylinder. Now the entire process of delivery of LPG gas cylinders is going to change. Yes, now a new system of LPG cylinder delivery is going to be implemented from November 1. So if you also ask for LPG cylinder sitting at home, then know about this new rule-
One time password will be mandatory for booking:
From November 1, OTP will become mandatory for delivery of LPG Cylinder in 100 Smart Cities across the country. Actually, the government aims to reach the right consumer to the gas cylinder. To ensure this, a new system is being implemented. Now after the new rules are implemented, when the delivery boy brings the cylinder to your home, it will be mandatory to tell them OTP.
Steps to stop black marketing of cylinders:
Explain that the government is taking these steps to stop black marketing of gas cylinders. This step will help in identifying the gas stolen from the cylinder, the cylinder stolen and the right customers. Under the new rule, a one-time password (OTP) will come on the customer's mobile as soon as the customer books the gas cylinder. The same OTP will have to tell the delivery boy who will deliver the gas cylinder to your home.
Update your all details and documents:
LPG gas cylinders will not be delivered without OTP sharing from November 1. This new system is being named the Delivery Authentication Code (DAC). At the same time, if you have not updated the mobile number to the distributor, then the delivery boy will have an app through which you will be able to update your number and after that you will be able to generate the code.
- PM Narendra Modi delighted about India's participation at Cannes Film Festival 2022; Calls it a 'milestone'
- GUDS eWHEELERS in Lucknow is set to Revolutionize Personal Mobility with India's first eWheelers Smart Mobility Hub
- '265 Ukrainian soldiers surrendered at Azovstal'
- Gyanvapi mosque case: Varanasi court removes commissioner
- Gyanvapi live: Seal area where 'Shivling' found but prayers shouldn't be hindered, says SC
- Bada Mangal 2022: Story of Bade Mangal in Lucknow, what is its relation to Hanuman; All you need to know
- Baghpat News: Rakesh Tikait breaks silence; blames BJP for rift in BKU
- As deadline ends, Gyanvapi survey official to seek more time from UP court
- Covid-19 fourth wave: India reports 1,569 fresh cases, 19 deaths in past 24 hours
- Gyanvapi Mosque Row: Asaduddin Owaisi opposes survey, says 'lost Babri Masjid, don't want to lose another'