LPG Cylinder Rates: Cooking Gas gets costlier by Rs 50, Check Revised Price
The price of 14.2 kg LPG Gas Cylinder in Delhi has increased by 50 rupees. While the new price will be applicable after 12 noon on Monday.
New Delhi: The people of Delhi, the capital of the country, have received the shock of inflation. The price of 14.2 kg LPG Gas Cylinder (LPG Gas Cylinder) in Delhi has increased by 50 rupees. While the new price will be applicable after 12 noon on Monday. Not only this, after the price increase, the people of Delhi will now have to pay Rs 769 for a 14.2 kg LPG cylinder.
Hike in LPG Cylinder rates:
Explain that earlier the price of non-subsidized LPG cylinder in Delhi was increased from Rs 694 to Rs 719. Apart from this, in December 2020, the price of LPG cylinder in Delhi increased by Rs 50. While once again a 50 rupee bomb has exploded on the people of Delhi.
Price of Commercial Gas?
Let me tell you that there are changes in the price of LPG on the first of every month. This time on February 1, the price of commercial gas cylinders had increased by Rs 190 only.
After this deduction, the price of 19 kg cylinder has increased to Rs 1533.00 in Kolkata, Rs 1598.50 in Kolkata, Rs 1482.50 in Mumbai and Rs 1649.00 in Chennai. But the price of domestic gas was not changed. However, in Delhi, it has been announced to increase 50 rupees on Sunday.
LPG presence in the country has reached about 99.5 percent. There are about 28.9 crore consumers of LPG in the country. Though there was no increase in the price of LPG in the month of January, but due to the increase in two times in December, the price of LPG in Delhi increased by Rs 100 per cylinder. At the same time, in February 2021, the people of Delhi got a shock of 50 rupees.
- PM Narendra Modi delighted about India's participation at Cannes Film Festival 2022; Calls it a 'milestone'
- GUDS eWHEELERS in Lucknow is set to Revolutionize Personal Mobility with India's first eWheelers Smart Mobility Hub
- '265 Ukrainian soldiers surrendered at Azovstal'
- Gyanvapi mosque case: Varanasi court removes commissioner
- Gyanvapi live: Seal area where 'Shivling' found but prayers shouldn't be hindered, says SC
- Bada Mangal 2022: Story of Bade Mangal in Lucknow, what is its relation to Hanuman; All you need to know
- Baghpat News: Rakesh Tikait breaks silence; blames BJP for rift in BKU
- As deadline ends, Gyanvapi survey official to seek more time from UP court
- Covid-19 fourth wave: India reports 1,569 fresh cases, 19 deaths in past 24 hours
- Gyanvapi Mosque Row: Asaduddin Owaisi opposes survey, says 'lost Babri Masjid, don't want to lose another'