LPG Cylinder Prices see another hike, Check rates in your city!
Today, from October 1, the price of 19 kg commercial LPG cylinder in Delhi has increased from Rs 1693 to Rs 1736.50.
Lucknow: The price of LPG gas cylinder has increased on the first day of the month October. By the way, this time this increase has been done on the commercial cylinder of 19 kg. At the same time, the price of non-subsidized domestic LPG cylinder remains Rs 884.50. Looking at the rising prices of crude oil, it seemed that the price of LPG cylinder could go beyond Rs 900.
Price of commercial cylinder increased by Rs 43:
Today, from October 1, the price of 19 kg commercial LPG cylinder in Delhi has increased from Rs 1693 to Rs 1736.50. The price of commercial cylinder has been increased by Rs 43.
Cylinder rates increased by Rs 25 on September 1:
Let us tell you that in the beginning of September, the government oil companies again increased the price of domestic LPG cylinders. The price of non-subsidized LPG cylinder was increased by Rs 25 on 1 September. The price of 14.2 kg LPG cylinder has increased to Rs 884.50 in Delhi. In the last 15 days, the non-subsidized LPG cylinder has become costlier by Rs 50.
"The price of domestic natural gas is USD 2.90 per mmBtu on a Gross Calorific Value (GCV) basis for the period 1 October 2021 to 31 March 2022," according to PPAC.
LPG rates in your city:
The price of 14.2 kg LPG cylinder in Mumbai is Rs 884.5.
In Chennai, you will get LPG cylinder for Rs 900.50
The price of cylinder in Lucknow is at Rs 897.5
According to media reports, an internal assessment of the government indicates that customers may have to pay Rs 1,000 per cylinder for LPG cylinders. However, it is not entirely clear what the government's view is on this.
Stay tuned with the newstrack to get fastest updates. Click @englishnewstrack to follow us on Facebook and @newstrackmedia to follow on Twitter.
- Australia PM Scott Morrison loses national elections, labor party to take power
- Centre cuts excise duty on petrol by ₹8 per litre, diesel by ₹6: Sitharaman
- MI vs DC IPL 2022 Predicted XI: Arjun Tendulkar to make debut in Mumbai Indians' final match?
- Ramban tunnel collapse: Five bodies found so far, five labourers still missing
- Russia says destroyed Western weapons shipped to Ukraine
- Indian Army Recruitment 2022: Various vacancies released at joinindianarmy.nic.in, check details
- No global grain shortage, says India, defends curbs on wheat export
- No heatwave likely next week in Delhi, parts of north India: Top 10 updates
- Laal Singh Chaddha: Aamir Khan and Kareena Kapoor Khan starrer trailer to be unveiled on IPL 2022 Finale
- Bhool Bhulaiyaa 2: Kartik Aaryan, Kiara Advani's film releases, see review, BO prediction & more