Hike in Petrol Diesel Price Again; Check Rates in Your City
The rising price of petrol and diesel (Petrol Diesel Price Today) has increased the difficulties of the common man. Let us know that the prices of petrol and diesel have been increasing continuously for the last nine days.
New Delhi: Petrol and diesel prices in the country are setting new records every day. Petrol and diesel prices have reached the highest level in many cities of the country. Let us know that the prices of petrol and diesel have been increasing continuously for the last nine days.
Petrol is being sold at Rs 100 per liter in many parts of the country. The price of one liter petrol in Delhi today is 89.54 and diesel is being available for Rs 79.95 per liter. In Mumbai, the price of petrol has increased to Rs 96.00 per liter and the price of diesel to Rs 86.98 per liter.
Price in Your City:
Petrol in Delhi is Rs 89.54 and diesel is Rs 79.95 per liter.
Petrol in Mumbai is Rs 96.00 and diesel is Rs 86.98 per liter.
Petrol in Kolkata is Rs 90.78 and diesel is Rs 83.54 per liter.
Petrol in Chennai is Rs 91.68 and diesel is Rs 85.01 per liter.
Petrol in Lucknow is Rs 88.06 and diesel is Rs 80.33 per liter.
Price changes every day at 6 o'clock
The price of petrol and diesel changes at 6 am daily. The new rates are applicable from 6 o'clock in the morning. After adding excise duty, dealer commission and other things to the price of petrol diesel, its price almost doubles. Petrol and diesel prices change every day, depending on what the prices of crude are in the international market along with foreign exchange rates.
The code for each city is different, which is easily available from the IOCL website. In this way, you can know the price of petrol and diesel sitting at home. On the other hand, if you live in Delhi, then for this you have to write RSP 102072 and send it to 92249 92249. After which you will know about the prices easily.
- PM Narendra Modi delighted about India's participation at Cannes Film Festival 2022; Calls it a 'milestone'
- GUDS eWHEELERS in Lucknow is set to Revolutionize Personal Mobility with India's first eWheelers Smart Mobility Hub
- '265 Ukrainian soldiers surrendered at Azovstal'
- Gyanvapi mosque case: Varanasi court removes commissioner
- Gyanvapi live: Seal area where 'Shivling' found but prayers shouldn't be hindered, says SC
- Bada Mangal 2022: Story of Bade Mangal in Lucknow, what is its relation to Hanuman; All you need to know
- Baghpat News: Rakesh Tikait breaks silence; blames BJP for rift in BKU
- As deadline ends, Gyanvapi survey official to seek more time from UP court
- Covid-19 fourth wave: India reports 1,569 fresh cases, 19 deaths in past 24 hours
- Gyanvapi Mosque Row: Asaduddin Owaisi opposes survey, says 'lost Babri Masjid, don't want to lose another'