Gold Silver Rate Today: Gold-Silver prices fall again, Check here
This time, the domestic futures market has seen a decline on the price of gold. In this domestic futures market, gold prices fell by Rs 146 to Rs 50,179 in December futures.
New Delhi: On Thursday, gold and silver metal is seen to decline in the domestic futures market. Let me tell you that the price of this metal keeps on decreasing day by day. This time, the domestic futures market has seen a decline on the price of gold. In this domestic futures market, gold prices fell by Rs 146 to Rs 50,179 in December futures.
Gold rates going down:
In this domestic futures market, the price of gold futures in February 2021 is showing a decline. Let me tell you that at this time the February futures market was seen trending at Rs 50,190 per 10 grams with an increase of Rs 183.
This time, there is a considerable decline of gold in the global market. Let us tell you that in this domestic futures market, the price of both metals has come down.
The domestic futures market of silver has seen a significant decline on Thursday morning. Let us tell you that this time, the price of silver in December futures market has fallen by 0.87 percent or Rs 542. Let me tell you that it has been seen trending at Rs 62,001 per kg. With this, there has been a considerable decline in the global market regarding the future and present prices of silver.
Globally, there has been a downward trend regarding the future prices of gold and silver and the current prices. Let me tell you that this time the price of gold in the domestic futures market was seen trending at $ 1,866.20 an ounce. With this, the current price of gold was seen trending at $ 1,868.13 an ounce.
Globally, silver has been trending at $ 24.34 an ounce, a decline of $ 0.22 in the future on Thursday morning. With this, the price of silver has been seen to fall by 0.46 per cent or $ 0.11 to trade at $ 24.23 an ounce.
- Monkeypox virus disease outbreak: New cases 'only tip of iceberg' but no urgent need for mass vaccinations, says WHO
- Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah actress Disha Vakani aka Daya ben blessed with a baby boy
- Don't make them dirty: Kejriwal's appeal as he flags off 150 e-buses for Delhi
- 'Tears in my eyes': Kejriwal lauds Punjab CM for sacking 'corrupt' minister
- Traders protest against removal of encroachment near Shri Krishna Janmabhoomi in Mathura
- Amidst pressure from China, Quad leaders meeting in Tokyo; America, Japan, Australia and India are participating
- Rules bar worship at 'non-living places', says govt over namaz at Qutub Minar
- Sensex opens 88 points above in early deals, trades at 54,376; Nifty above 16,240-mark
- Box Office: Yash starrer KGF 2 breaks existing records of Kannada films in Canada
- Meet the Top Teachers of the World: Super 30's Anand Kumar and Mathematics Guru RK Srivastava