Gold Price Today: Yellow metal rates below 46000, Check details!
On the Multi Commodity Exchange (MCX), the price of gold for delivery in October, 2021 was trending at Rs 46,327 per 10 grams, down by Rs 345, or 0.74 percent.
New Delhi: On Thursday (September 23, 2021), there was a sharp decline in the futures prices of gold and silver. On the Multi Commodity Exchange (MCX), the price of gold for delivery in October, 2021 was trending at Rs 46,327 per 10 grams, down by Rs 345, or 0.74 percent, at 09:59 am.
Gold Price Today:
In the previous session, the rate of gold with October contract was at Rs 46,672 per 10 grams. In December 2021, the price of gold for delivery was trading at Rs 46,471 per 10 grams with a fall of Rs 346, or 0.74 percent. Earlier on Wednesday, the price of gold for December contract was at Rs 46,817 per 10 grams.
On the Multi Commodity Exchange, the price of silver for delivery in December, 2021 was trending at Rs 60,533 per kg, down by Rs 647, or 1.06 percent. In the previous session, silver with December contract was at Rs 61,180 per kg. Similarly, the price of silver with March 2022 contract was down by Rs 670, or 1.08 percent, to trend at Rs 61,268 per kg. Earlier on Wednesday, the price of silver for delivery in March 2022 was at Rs 61,938 per kg.
According to Bloomberg, the price of gold for delivery in December, 2021 on Comex was trading at $ 1,764.40 an ounce with a fall of $ 14.40, or 0.81 percent. Similarly, gold was trading at $ 1,764.54 an ounce, down by $ 3.62, or 0.20 percent, in the spot market.
On Comex, the price of silver for delivery in December 2021 was trading at $ 22.61 an ounce, down by $ 0.30, or 1.32 percent. Similarly, in the spot market, the price of silver was down by $ 0.06, or 0.26 percent, at $ 22.64 an ounce.
Stay tuned with the newstrack to get fastest updates. Click @englishnewstrack to follow us on Facebook and @newstrackmedia to follow on Twitter.
- International Day for Biological Diversity: Explore the peace and witness marvellous natural beauty spots in India
- India records 2,022 new Covid cases, 46 deaths in last 24 hours
- No order has been issued to surrender the ration card in the state: UP Food Commissioner
- Ground Breaking Ceremony 3: Nearly 62 Top Industry Captains confirm their arrival; PM Modi to perform Bhumi-pujan
- Jug Jugg Jeeyo Trailer: Varun Dhawan & Kiara Advani bring emotions & entertainment with Neetu, Anil Kapoor
- Y-FACTOR | Lord Shiva returns to Gyanvapi, After Lord Rama its Lord Shiva's turn | Yogesh Mishra
- Tokyo summit to review progress of Quad initiatives: PM Modi
- Bilateral with Biden, Quad summit: PM Modi elaborates Japan visit agenda
- 8 dead, 3 others injured in tragic accident in Uttar Pradesh; PM Modi, CM Yogi Adityanath mourn deaths
- North Korea's daily suspected COVID cases drop below 200,000, shows 'positive trend'