Gold Silver Price Today: Yellow metal at Rs 48,061 per 10 gm, Check!
Gold prices on Thursday rose by Rs 6 to Rs 48,061 per 10 grams in futures trade as speculators created fresh positions amid strong spot demand.
New Delhi: According to HDFC Securities, gold fell marginally by Rs 6 to Rs 47,156 per 10 grams in the national capital on Thursday due to mixed global cues. In the previous trade, gold had closed at Rs 47,162 per 10 grams. Along with gold, there was a fall in the price of silver as well. Silver prices fell by Rs 158 to Rs 60,230 per kg from Rs 60,388 per kg in the previous trade.
Gold Price Today:
According to Tapan Patel, Senior Analyst (Commodities), HDFC Securities, spot price of 24 carat gold in Delhi was trading marginally lower by Rs 6 despite a fall in the rupee. In the international market, gold was trading at $ 1,786 an ounce and silver fell marginally to $ 22.33 an ounce. According to Tapan Patel, "Gold in Comex traded strongly with spot prices and was trading marginally higher on Thursday at $1,786 an ounce."
Gold at Rs 48,061 per 10 grams:
Gold prices on Thursday rose by Rs 6 to Rs 48,061 per 10 grams in futures trade as speculators created fresh positions amid strong spot demand. At the Multi Commodity Exchange, gold for delivery in February traded higher by Rs 6, or 0.01 per cent, at Rs 48,061 per 10 grams in a business turnover of 8,760 lots.
Analysts said fresh positions by participants led to the rise in gold prices. Globally, gold fell by 0.08 per cent to $ 1,784 an ounce in New York.
Silver at Rs 61,380 per kg:
Silver futures fell by Rs 243 to Rs 61,380 per kg on Thursday as participants reduced their bets on lower demand. On the Multi Commodity Exchange, silver for delivery in March closed at Rs 61,380 per kg, down by Rs 243 or 0.39 per cent.
Stay tuned with the newstrack to get fastest updates. Click @englishnewstrack to follow us on Facebook and @newstrackmedia to follow on Twitter.
- International Day for Biological Diversity: Explore the peace and witness marvellous natural beauty spots in India
- India records 2,022 new Covid cases, 46 deaths in last 24 hours
- No order has been issued to surrender the ration card in the state: UP Food Commissioner
- Ground Breaking Ceremony 3: Nearly 62 Top Industry Captains confirm their arrival; PM Modi to perform Bhumi-pujan
- Jug Jugg Jeeyo Trailer: Varun Dhawan & Kiara Advani bring emotions & entertainment with Neetu, Anil Kapoor
- Y-FACTOR | Lord Shiva returns to Gyanvapi, After Lord Rama its Lord Shiva's turn | Yogesh Mishra
- Tokyo summit to review progress of Quad initiatives: PM Modi
- Bilateral with Biden, Quad summit: PM Modi elaborates Japan visit agenda
- 8 dead, 3 others injured in tragic accident in Uttar Pradesh; PM Modi, CM Yogi Adityanath mourn deaths
- North Korea's daily suspected COVID cases drop below 200,000, shows 'positive trend'