Gold Silver Price Today: Yellow Metal at Rs 47,500; Check Rates in your City!
24 carat gold is being sold at Rs 47,547 per ten grams while 22 carat gold is being sold at Rs 43,553 per ten grams.
New Delhi: Today, once again the rate of gold and silver has increased in the country. In the Multi Commodity Exchange (MCX), the price of gold has increased by 0.33 percent to Rs 47,320 per ten grams today. At the same time, according to the India Bullion & Jewelers Association (IBJA), 24 carat gold is being sold at Rs 47,547 per ten grams while 22 carat gold is being sold at Rs 43,553 per ten grams in the spot market.
Gold Price Today:
At the same time, an increase of 0.35 percent (Rs 222) has also been seen in the prices of silver. Today silver is trading at Rs 63,776 per kg in the country. Let us tell you that with the closure of the market yesterday, the rate of gold was recorded at Rs 47,164 per ten grams and the rate of silver was Rs 63,587 per kg.
Gold prices have also registered an increase in the global market today. Spot gold rates were up 0.3 percent today at $ 1,815.16 an ounce. US gold futures also ended 0.3 per cent higher at $1,817.40 an ounce. On the other hand, today the prices of silver in the global market declined by 0.1 percent.
Today its rates were recorded here at $ 24.03 an ounce. Platinum Price has also registered a decline of 0.3 percent today. Today its rates were recorded at $ 1,003.89 per troy ounce.
Gold Silver Price in your city:
New Delhi: 22 carat gold was recorded at Rs 46,590 per ten grams, while the rate of silver was recorded at Rs 63,500 per kg.
Kolkata: 22 carat gold was recorded at Rs 46,940 per ten grams, while the rate of silver was recorded at Rs 63,500 per kg.
Chennai: 22 carat gold was recorded at Rs 44,870 per ten grams, while silver rates were recorded at Rs 68,400 per kg.
Mumbai: 22 carat gold was recorded at Rs 46,490 per ten grams, while silver rates were recorded at Rs 63,500 per kg.
Stay tuned with the newstrack to get fastest updates. Click @englishnewstrack to follow us on Facebook and @newstrackmedia to follow on Twitter.
- Box Office: Yash starrer KGF 2 breaks existing records of Kannada films in Canada
- Meet the Top Teachers of the World: Super 30's Anand Kumar and Mathematics Guru RK Srivastava
- PM participates in round table with Japanese business leaders
- Delhi triple suicide case: Multiple notes talk of health and monetary issues
- Banda heads towards the fourth wave of coronavirus; WATCH
- Uttar Pradesh budget for 2022-23 will be introduced on May 26: Yogi
- Gyanvapi mosque case: Varanasi court completes hearing, reserves decision
- International Day for Biological Diversity: Explore the peace and witness marvellous natural beauty spots in India
- India records 2,022 new Covid cases, 46 deaths in last 24 hours
- No order has been issued to surrender the ration card in the state: UP Food Commissioner