Gold Silver Price Today: Gold rates fall, also Silver down in market as well
Explain that in the last two days, the futures price of gold has decreased by Rs 1200, while the price of silver has fallen by Rs 2178.
New Delhi: Gold and silver prices have once again fallen due to good news about the Corona Virus Vaccine. Today, on Tuesday, the prices of both precious metals have become cheaper. Today, December gold futures on MCX have become cheaper by Rs 450 to Rs 49 thousand 051 per ten grams. At the same time, silver also fell below Rs 550 to Rs 59 thousand 980 per kg.
Gold prices decreased by Rs 1200 in last two days
Explain that in the last two days, the futures price of gold has decreased by Rs 1200, while the price of silver has fallen by Rs 2178. This is happening due to good news on the Corona virus vaccine. Due to this, the rate of gold in global markets fell to the lowest level of four months. Spot gold declined 0.6 percent to $ 1,826.47 an ounce, the lowest level since July. On the other hand, silver has fallen by 1.1 percent.
Along with this, the rapid economic development in developing a cheap corona vaccine is expected. Amidst the ever growing corona virus case, AstraZeneca said on Monday that its vaccine, developed in partnership with Oxford University, is cheaper and up to 90% effective than other Covid-19 vaccines. It is also easy to distribute.
37,975 new cases of corona virus:
According to data from the Union Health Ministry, 37,975 new cases of corona virus have been reported in the last 24 hours. During this period, the number of patients who lost their lives due to covid-19 has been 480. At the same time, the total number of corona virus infections in the country has increased to 91,77,841.
- Monkeypox virus disease outbreak: New cases 'only tip of iceberg' but no urgent need for mass vaccinations, says WHO
- Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah actress Disha Vakani aka Daya ben blessed with a baby boy
- Don't make them dirty: Kejriwal's appeal as he flags off 150 e-buses for Delhi
- 'Tears in my eyes': Kejriwal lauds Punjab CM for sacking 'corrupt' minister
- Traders protest against removal of encroachment near Shri Krishna Janmabhoomi in Mathura
- Amidst pressure from China, Quad leaders meeting in Tokyo; America, Japan, Australia and India are participating
- Rules bar worship at 'non-living places', says govt over namaz at Qutub Minar
- Sensex opens 88 points above in early deals, trades at 54,376; Nifty above 16,240-mark
- Box Office: Yash starrer KGF 2 breaks existing records of Kannada films in Canada
- Meet the Top Teachers of the World: Super 30's Anand Kumar and Mathematics Guru RK Srivastava