Gold Silver Price Today: Gold rates edge higher, No changes in Silver
Gold prices of December futures on the MCX exchange this morning rose by 0.27 per cent or Rs 129 to trade at Rs 48 thousand 642 per ten grams.
New Delhi: After the continuous fall in gold and silver prices today, the price of both precious metals is seen rising on Thursday morning. Gold prices of December futures on the MCX exchange this morning rose by 0.27 per cent or Rs 129 to trade at Rs 48 thousand 642 per ten grams.
What is the increase in the price of gold and silver?
At the same time, on February 5, 2021, the gold price of futures (Gold Silver Price Today) is currently trending at 0.48 per cent, or Rs 99, at Rs 48 thousand 595 per ten grams.
Let us know that this morning, the global gold rate has also seen an increase. On the other hand, if we talk about silver price today, MCX is trending on Thursday morning, December futures silver price increased by 0.41 percent or Rs 247 to 60 thousand 090 per kg.
Gold Price in Global Market:
Explain that at the moment, both the futures and spot prices of silver are also seen increasing in the global market. At the same time, on Wednesday, Wednesday, the price of gold and silver was seen in the domestic market. The price of gold has increased by Rs 45 to Rs 48 thousand 273 per ten grams in Delhi Bullion Market yesterday.
At the same time, silver prices have also increased. On Wednesday, silver became expensive by Rs 407 and reached the level of Rs 59 thousand 380 per kg. Domestic market experts are expecting a further rise in prices in the coming days.
- Monkeypox virus disease outbreak: New cases 'only tip of iceberg' but no urgent need for mass vaccinations, says WHO
- Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah actress Disha Vakani aka Daya ben blessed with a baby boy
- Don't make them dirty: Kejriwal's appeal as he flags off 150 e-buses for Delhi
- 'Tears in my eyes': Kejriwal lauds Punjab CM for sacking 'corrupt' minister
- Traders protest against removal of encroachment near Shri Krishna Janmabhoomi in Mathura
- Amidst pressure from China, Quad leaders meeting in Tokyo; America, Japan, Australia and India are participating
- Rules bar worship at 'non-living places', says govt over namaz at Qutub Minar
- Sensex opens 88 points above in early deals, trades at 54,376; Nifty above 16,240-mark
- Box Office: Yash starrer KGF 2 breaks existing records of Kannada films in Canada
- Meet the Top Teachers of the World: Super 30's Anand Kumar and Mathematics Guru RK Srivastava