Gold Silver Price in Diwali: Rates are down in Dhanteras Market, Check here
The price of silver along with gold is also on the same star. In the same international markets, gold did not show any special effect on silver prices.
New Delhi: People who have been waiting for Dhanteras since many days to buy gold and silver. The day has come today, but many people still have this feeling that gold has become cheaper? This rider is in the mind of every such buyer. On Thursday, gold prices declined marginally. HDFC Securities informed that gold has become cheaper by Rs 81 per 10 grams on Thursday.
Gold Price in Festival:
The price of silver along with gold is also on the same star. In the same international markets, gold did not show any special effect on silver prices. Experts believe that during the Diwali season, the price of gold and silver will trade in this range.
HDFC Securities Senior Analyst (Commodities) Tapan Patel said that in the current festival season, gold and silver will trade in the same range. The same retail investors and buyers will see less upheaval in gold and silver prices.
He further said that jewelers across the country are busy preparing for the sale on Diwali. In the Hindu calendar, Dhanteras is considered auspicious to buy gold and silver from precious metals to utensils. This year, the festival of Dhanteras is being celebrated in different parts of the country on Thursday and Friday.
Dhanteras Special rates:
On the day of Dhanteras, all gold is buying silver. The same gold price has become cheaper at Rs 81 per 10 grams, after which the new price has now come to Rs 50,057. Prior to this, gold had closed at the level of Rs 50,138 per 10 grams. In the international market, gold was seen at $ 1,865 an ounce.
Today, silver is also firm on its price, its price has just dropped by Rs 4 per kg. Along with this, the new price of silver is now at Rs 62,037 per kg. Its earlier session silver was Rs 62,041. The international market also saw flat business. Silver was trading at $ 24.09 an ounce.
- Monkeypox virus disease outbreak: New cases 'only tip of iceberg' but no urgent need for mass vaccinations, says WHO
- Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah actress Disha Vakani aka Daya ben blessed with a baby boy
- Don't make them dirty: Kejriwal's appeal as he flags off 150 e-buses for Delhi
- 'Tears in my eyes': Kejriwal lauds Punjab CM for sacking 'corrupt' minister
- Traders protest against removal of encroachment near Shri Krishna Janmabhoomi in Mathura
- Amidst pressure from China, Quad leaders meeting in Tokyo; America, Japan, Australia and India are participating
- Rules bar worship at 'non-living places', says govt over namaz at Qutub Minar
- Sensex opens 88 points above in early deals, trades at 54,376; Nifty above 16,240-mark
- Box Office: Yash starrer KGF 2 breaks existing records of Kannada films in Canada
- Meet the Top Teachers of the World: Super 30's Anand Kumar and Mathematics Guru RK Srivastava