Gold Price Today: Yellow metal rates changed in Navratri, Silver near Rs 68,400
On Tuesday, the price of June futures gold fell by Rs 139 to Rs 47,254 per 10 grams on Multi Commotidate Exchange.
New Delhi: Gold prices today (Gold Price Today) have seen a decline. On the Multi Commodity Exchange (MCX), June futures gold is trading down by 0.29 per cent. At the same time, Silver Price Today is trading with a slight increase.
Gold Price Today:
In May futures silver price (Silver Price) has seen a rise of 0.45 percent. On futures MCX, silver prices rose by Rs 225 to Rs 68,635 per kg.
Talking about the global market, the decline in gold rates has been recorded amid the slowdown in the US Treasury yields. Spot gold fell 0.2 per cent to USD 1,766.32 an ounce in the previous session. The brokerage said a fall below $ 1725 could be a sign of a slowdown.
On Tuesday, the price of June futures gold fell by Rs 139 to Rs 47,254 per 10 grams on Multi Commotidate Exchange. In the previous session, gold had reached a high of Rs 47,850.
24 carat gold price:
According to Goodsreturns.in, talking about the price of 24 carat gold, today the price of 10 grams in the capital Delhi is priced at Rs 50,630. Apart from this, it is trading at a level of Rs. 49040 in Chennai, Rs. 46080 in Mumbai, Rs. 49610 in Kolkata, Rs. 48610 in Hyderabad and Rs. 48610 in Bangalore.
22 carat Gold Price:
If we talk about the price of 22 carat gold, today the rate of 10 grams in the capital Delhi is 46410 rupees. Apart from this, it is Rs 44960 in Chennai, Rs 45080 in Mumbai, Rs 46910 in Kolkata, Rs 44150 in Bangalore and Rs 44150 per 10 grams in Hyderabad.
Let us tell you that during the Corona period, investors have made a lot of purchases in gold. In the last financial year 2020-21, gold imports increased by 22.58 per cent to reach $ 34.6 billion or Rs 2.54 lakh crore. According to the data, silver imports fell by 71 percent to $ 791 million during the financial year.
- Monkeypox virus disease outbreak: New cases 'only tip of iceberg' but no urgent need for mass vaccinations, says WHO
- Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah actress Disha Vakani aka Daya ben blessed with a baby boy
- Don't make them dirty: Kejriwal's appeal as he flags off 150 e-buses for Delhi
- 'Tears in my eyes': Kejriwal lauds Punjab CM for sacking 'corrupt' minister
- Traders protest against removal of encroachment near Shri Krishna Janmabhoomi in Mathura
- Amidst pressure from China, Quad leaders meeting in Tokyo; America, Japan, Australia and India are participating
- Rules bar worship at 'non-living places', says govt over namaz at Qutub Minar
- Sensex opens 88 points above in early deals, trades at 54,376; Nifty above 16,240-mark
- Box Office: Yash starrer KGF 2 breaks existing records of Kannada films in Canada
- Meet the Top Teachers of the World: Super 30's Anand Kumar and Mathematics Guru RK Srivastava