Gold Price Today: Down Rs 11,000 from record high; Check!
24 carat gold in the country's capital is Rs 48460.
New Delhi: Gold and silver (Gold Price Today) prices in India have seen a drop today amid global cues. That is, today you have the opportunity to buy gold cheaply. June futures on MCX are trading at a level of Rs 45,355 per 10 grams by dropping 0.14 per cent. At the same time, silver (Silver Price Today) is Rs 65,070 per kg. Gold is still trading at Rs 11000 less than its record level.
Gold Price Today:
In August, gold prices in India reached the level of Rs 56,200 per 10 grams. Since August, gold prices have seen a fall of about 11000 rupees. At the same time, gold has become cheaper by about 5,000 per 10 grams in the first three months of the year.
Talking about the international market, here too, business is taking place with the decline in gold. Gold business in the US is down by $ 4.04 to $ 1,724.95 per ounce. At the same time, silver is trading at $ 24.89, down by $ 0.09.
24 carat gold price:
Today, the price of 24 carat gold in the country's capital is Rs 48460. Apart from this, it is at the level of Rs 46680 in Chennai, Rs 44920 in Mumbai and Rs 47480 per 10 grams in Kolkata.
In India, gold and silver prices will now be supported by the purchase due to marriage season. If it is invested in gold at current prices, it can give big profits in the long term. Experts believe that in 2021, gold prices will definitely increase. It is estimated that gold prices will cross the level of Rs 63,000 this year. If this happens then the investors are sure to get strong profits.
Stay tuned with newstrack to get fastest updates. Click @englishnewstrack to follow us on Facebook and @newstrackmedia to follow on Twitter.
- Monkeypox virus disease outbreak: New cases 'only tip of iceberg' but no urgent need for mass vaccinations, says WHO
- Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah actress Disha Vakani aka Daya ben blessed with a baby boy
- Don't make them dirty: Kejriwal's appeal as he flags off 150 e-buses for Delhi
- 'Tears in my eyes': Kejriwal lauds Punjab CM for sacking 'corrupt' minister
- Traders protest against removal of encroachment near Shri Krishna Janmabhoomi in Mathura
- Amidst pressure from China, Quad leaders meeting in Tokyo; America, Japan, Australia and India are participating
- Rules bar worship at 'non-living places', says govt over namaz at Qutub Minar
- Sensex opens 88 points above in early deals, trades at 54,376; Nifty above 16,240-mark
- Box Office: Yash starrer KGF 2 breaks existing records of Kannada films in Canada
- Meet the Top Teachers of the World: Super 30's Anand Kumar and Mathematics Guru RK Srivastava