Gold & Silver Price on November 2; Check rates in your city
Amid Festival season Gold and Silver Price are fluctuating so far. Here check today's rate in your city.
New Delhi: There was a mixed trend in the futures market on Monday. On the Multi Commodity Exchange (MCX) delivery gold was down by Rs 39, or 0.08 per cent, to Rs 50,660 per 10 grams. In the previous session, the gold price in December contract was 50,699 rupees per 10 grams.
Gold Price Today:
Similarly, the gold price of February 2021 contract was down by Rs 34, or 0.07 per cent, at Rs 50,770 per 10 grams. Earlier in the session in February, 2021 the price of contract gold was Rs 50,804 per 10 grams.
Gold Price Today in India (PC: Social Media)
Silver Price in India:
Silver on delivery on Multi Commodity Exchange at 11:37 am in December 2021 was trading at Rs 61,614 per kg, up by Rs 749, or 1.23 per cent. In the previous session, the silver price in December was Rs 60,865 per kg. At the same time, silver for delivery in March 2021 was trending at Rs. 63,214 per kg with an increase of Rs. 770 i.e. 1.23 per cent. In the previous session, in March 2021, the price of contracted silver was Rs 62,444 per kg.
Gold Silver Price Today in India (PC: Social Media)
According to Bloomberg, gold in December contract rose by $ 4.30, or 0.23 percent, to $ 1,884.20 an ounce on Comex. Similarly, in the spot market, gold was trading at $ 1,882.32 an ounce, an increase of $ 3.51, or 0.19 percent.
Silver for delivery in December was up $ 0.31, or 1.33 per cent, at $ 23.96 an ounce on Comex. At the same time, silver was trending up by $ 0.15, or 0.62 per cent, at $ 23.80 an ounce in the spot market.
- Monkeypox virus disease outbreak: New cases 'only tip of iceberg' but no urgent need for mass vaccinations, says WHO
- Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah actress Disha Vakani aka Daya ben blessed with a baby boy
- Don't make them dirty: Kejriwal's appeal as he flags off 150 e-buses for Delhi
- 'Tears in my eyes': Kejriwal lauds Punjab CM for sacking 'corrupt' minister
- Traders protest against removal of encroachment near Shri Krishna Janmabhoomi in Mathura
- Amidst pressure from China, Quad leaders meeting in Tokyo; America, Japan, Australia and India are participating
- Rules bar worship at 'non-living places', says govt over namaz at Qutub Minar
- Sensex opens 88 points above in early deals, trades at 54,376; Nifty above 16,240-mark
- Box Office: Yash starrer KGF 2 breaks existing records of Kannada films in Canada
- Meet the Top Teachers of the World: Super 30's Anand Kumar and Mathematics Guru RK Srivastava