Amid Festival Season Gold Rates decreased Today; Check Price here...
Today, gold has become cheaper in the markets across the country. On Wednesday, 24-carat gold became cheaper by Rs 679 per ten grams in the markets.
New Delhi: In the Jewellery market of Delhi, the third trading day i.e. on Wednesday, gold rate (Gold Rate Today) has recorded a sharp decline. Today, the prices of gold have fallen after the continuous increase. At the same time, there has been a bumper fall in the price of silver.
Silver has become cheaper by Rs 2500 per kg. At the same time, if the experts believe, the price of gold can fall below 50 thousand rupees per ten grams in the next few days.
Gold Price fall today:
Today, gold has become cheaper in the bullion markets across the country. On Wednesday, 24-carat gold became cheaper by Rs 679 per ten grams in the markets. After the fall in gold, today the price of gold has been 50 thousand 365 per ten grams.
Silver Price On 7th October 2020:
On the other hand, if we talk about silver, there has been a bumper fall in silver prices (Silver Price On 7th October 2020). The price of silver has fallen by Rs 2500 per kg. The spot price of silver came to Rs 59 thousand 021 per kg.
The prices of gold and silver are witnessing rapid fluctuations. In the markets, gold prices have fallen by Rs 5 thousand 684 per ten grams till 30 September. At the same time, the price of silver has come down by Rs 16 thousand 034. It is being told that these fluctuations will continue in the coming time as well.
Festive season has also started in India with the beginning of October. During the festive season, people buy a lot of gold and silver. It is adopted as a custom in Diwali. It is being told that in the coming times, fluctuations in the prices of gold and silver may continue. But till Diwali, their prices are not likely to rise or fall much.
- Monkeypox virus disease outbreak: New cases 'only tip of iceberg' but no urgent need for mass vaccinations, says WHO
- Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah actress Disha Vakani aka Daya ben blessed with a baby boy
- Don't make them dirty: Kejriwal's appeal as he flags off 150 e-buses for Delhi
- 'Tears in my eyes': Kejriwal lauds Punjab CM for sacking 'corrupt' minister
- Traders protest against removal of encroachment near Shri Krishna Janmabhoomi in Mathura
- Amidst pressure from China, Quad leaders meeting in Tokyo; America, Japan, Australia and India are participating
- Rules bar worship at 'non-living places', says govt over namaz at Qutub Minar
- Sensex opens 88 points above in early deals, trades at 54,376; Nifty above 16,240-mark
- Box Office: Yash starrer KGF 2 breaks existing records of Kannada films in Canada
- Meet the Top Teachers of the World: Super 30's Anand Kumar and Mathematics Guru RK Srivastava