Dr. Nitin Shankar Nagrale Joins QualityNZ as CEO India and Emerging Markets
Dr. Nitin Shankar Nagrale joins QualityNZ as ‘Chief Executive Officer India and Emerging Markets’. He will be responsible for various business heads such as Imports, Exports, Manufacturing, Marketing & Cricket Ambassador promotions, and new business initiatives including Education and Tourism.
Lucknow- Dr. Nitin Shankar Nagrale joins QualityNZ as ‘Chief Executive Officer India and Emerging Markets’. He will be responsible for various business heads such as Imports, Exports, Manufacturing, Marketing & Cricket Ambassador promotions, and new business initiatives including Education and Tourism. With rapid expansion planned, his responsibilities will extend beyond India into new territories such as Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Nepal and the Maldives.
Dr. Nagrale brings with him a rich experience of over 25 years in the hospitality industry during which he has been actively involved in managing supply chain procedures and overseeing significant projects for Luxury Hotels in India and South-East Asia.
In October 2019 he was bestowed with Honorary Doctorate in Supply Chain Management by National American University, USA.
His qualifications include a Masters in Marketing Management from Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies in Mumbai, a Diploma in Materials Management from IIMM Bangalore and a Diploma in Hotel Management-Catering Technology & Applied Nutrition from IHM.
He has earned prestigious awards like:
· Most Influential Food Industry Professional at Asia Food Congress 2020
· Dr APJ Abdul Kalam Lifetime Achievement Award 2018 at Bangalore
. Hospitality Professional of the Year at MODI (Making Of Developed India) Awards For Excellence In Hospitality & Tourism, 2018
. Most Admired Procurement Person of the Year at CMO Asia 2017,
. Face of the Future by India Hospitality Awards 2016
He is the First Person in the World to have completed the Certified Hotel Purchase Manager Certification Course from the American Hotel and Lodging Education Institute (AHLEI).
Dr. Nagrale also founded the Hospitality Purchasing Managers’ Forum (HPMF) in India – the first ever platform to converge over 3000 buyers from hotels, restaurants, catering, airline organizations across India, UAE, Sri Lanka and Nepal.
QualityNZ’s Directors; and Ambassadors and Shareholders; Stephen Fleming, Brendon McCullum, and Daniel Vettori, are proud to welcome Dr. Nitin Nagrale to lead this exciting opportunity.
- Monkeypox virus disease outbreak: New cases 'only tip of iceberg' but no urgent need for mass vaccinations, says WHO
- Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah actress Disha Vakani aka Daya ben blessed with a baby boy
- Don't make them dirty: Kejriwal's appeal as he flags off 150 e-buses for Delhi
- 'Tears in my eyes': Kejriwal lauds Punjab CM for sacking 'corrupt' minister
- Traders protest against removal of encroachment near Shri Krishna Janmabhoomi in Mathura
- Amidst pressure from China, Quad leaders meeting in Tokyo; America, Japan, Australia and India are participating
- Rules bar worship at 'non-living places', says govt over namaz at Qutub Minar
- Sensex opens 88 points above in early deals, trades at 54,376; Nifty above 16,240-mark
- Box Office: Yash starrer KGF 2 breaks existing records of Kannada films in Canada
- Meet the Top Teachers of the World: Super 30's Anand Kumar and Mathematics Guru RK Srivastava