Digital Payment: Here are few tips you can for follow safe transactions
If customers remain a little conscious, they can avoid losing their hard-earned money.
New Delhi: Since the lockdown implemented last year to prevent the spread of corona virus infection, the country has seen tremendous growth in UPI payments, card payments and mobile banking. Today everyone is adopting digital banking facilities with the help of smartphones. This has made it easier for customers to pay, but there has also been an increase in the cases of online fraud. The best way to avoid online fraud is to make yourself aware. If customers remain a little conscious, they can avoid losing their hard-earned money.
Always Follow these tips:
Never give your OTP to any other person for any work.
There is no QR code, which is used to get Rupees.
Do not share your personal information during chatting or on calls with social media friends.
Read the terms, private policy, about, contact info carefully before making payment on any e-commerce website and call to check if the website is live.
Do not search the helpline number of any bank or wallet on Google to make a call.
There is never a call to reactivate or block a customer's account if there is no Aadhar card verification from the bank, wallet and other payment services.
Never click on any link related to government schemes. To get information, always go to the website and get your registration done there.
Avoid Dealing in Bitcoins.
Some such investment schemes are being told by fraudsters, in which money doubles in one to three years. Explain that there is no such banking scheme. Investor license and RBI policy check before investing in new non-government money scheme.
Always install the app or software from the Play Store and related website. Also read the policy before allowing access to mobile and system features.
Stay tuned with newstrack to get fastest updates. Click @englishnewstrack to follow us on Facebook and @newstrackmedia to follow on Twitter.
- Monkeypox virus disease outbreak: New cases 'only tip of iceberg' but no urgent need for mass vaccinations, says WHO
- Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah actress Disha Vakani aka Daya ben blessed with a baby boy
- Don't make them dirty: Kejriwal's appeal as he flags off 150 e-buses for Delhi
- 'Tears in my eyes': Kejriwal lauds Punjab CM for sacking 'corrupt' minister
- Traders protest against removal of encroachment near Shri Krishna Janmabhoomi in Mathura
- Amidst pressure from China, Quad leaders meeting in Tokyo; America, Japan, Australia and India are participating
- Rules bar worship at 'non-living places', says govt over namaz at Qutub Minar
- Sensex opens 88 points above in early deals, trades at 54,376; Nifty above 16,240-mark
- Box Office: Yash starrer KGF 2 breaks existing records of Kannada films in Canada
- Meet the Top Teachers of the World: Super 30's Anand Kumar and Mathematics Guru RK Srivastava