Kangana Ranaut's Golden Temple visit sparks speculations about her political ambitions
Kangna Ranaut who remains in news for both, good and not so good reasons, arrived at Golden Temple on Monday.
Actor Kangana Ranaut has said that she was stunned upon her maiden visit to the Golden Temple in Amritsar with her family. Taking to her official Instagram handle on Monday, the Thalaivi star shared her divine experience of visiting the religious place in the state of Punjab. Her visit has set the rumour mill clunking into action with many speculating her visit purely for political reasons while others guessing it to be for promotion of her upcoming movies.
The BJP officer-bearers are also surprised by the visit of 'Panga' girl whose political aspirations are not hidden from anyone.
Kangana posted two clicks with her nephew, along with some pictures in her Instagram stories. Sharing how she never got a chance to pay obeisance at the place, despite her family visiting it before, Kangana wrote in her caption that read, "Today I visited Sri Harmandir Sahib Golden temple, even though I grew up in north and almost everyone in my family has already visited the temple many times only for me it was first time…. speechless and stunned with Golden temple's beauty and divinity…"
Kangana is currently spending some family time at her home in Mandi, Himachal Pradesh. She has been uploading a lot of clicks from her stay there, and her life away from the arclights.
On the work front, Kangana Ranaut will be seen playing the role of actor-turned-politician J Jayalalithaa in her biopic Thalaivi, which is up for release as soon as the second wave of Covid-19 eases out. She also has Tejas and Dhaakad in her kitty.
Stay tuned with the newstrack to get fastest updates. Click @englishnewstrack to follow us on Facebook and @newstrackmedia to follow on Twitter.
- India reports 12,751 new Covid cases and 42 deaths in last 24 hours
- Maha cabinet expansion: 18 MLAs take oath as ministers
- No differences on portfolio allocation, says RJD as Nitish set to exit BJP alliance
- JioGames launches streaming platform "JioGamesWatch"
- NEET PG 2022: Counselling expected to begin from September 1, Supreme court refuses stay- Details here
- 'Deal Finalized' between Nitish Kumar-Tejashwi Yadav; BJP warns Lalu Prasad Yadav
- Monsoon Update: IMD predicts heavy showers in THESE states for next 4 days; check list
- UP politician Shrikant Tyagi, accused of abusing women, arrested in Meerut
- Melatonin For Children: Do you give THIS jelly to your baby?
- Sita Ramam: Did you know Pooja Hegde was the 1st choice as Sita not Mrunal Thakur in Dulquer Salmaan starrer?